نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

The Difference Between Accuracy Activities and Communication-based Activities

Abstract: After the end of vertical integrating age in which organizations themselves implemented and executed entirely supply chain activities From the beginning to the end (from supply to distribution and delivery layers of products and customer services), now outsourcing age of organizational activities is started. Nowadays evaluation and outsourcing activities control is one of the manager's challenges.And this fact in the most cases has subject to the experts' thoughts and styles with regard to human judgment and rationalization. And Above all, lack of certainty condition in evaluation indexes, and Outsourcing activities continuation will be subjected to risk by this issue. Thus, in this article after literature reviewing in standards and suppliers' operation Evaluation indexes, we st
Activities Focusing on Accuracy
Teacher: Hello class. Today we are going to talk about the present continuous. We use it to talk about things that are happening now. We form it by using the present form of the verb “to be” plus the “ing” form of the verb. For example, I am talking to you now. I am writing on the whiteboard now [as she writes on the whiteboard]. Here are some cards. [The teacher gives a card to each student.] Look at the card and tell me what you are doing.
Student A: I am washing my car.
Student B: I am watching TV.
Student C: I ride my bike.
Teacher: You mean you are riding your bike.
Student C: Yes, sorry. I am riding my bike.
Teacher [after everyone has finished]: Good. Now open your book and turn to page 24. Take a few minutes to answer the question
درهرجا و کاری ، تفاوتی مثبت ایجاد کن
MAD@FC

Let talk about MAD behavior .

For Make a difference always look into all aspects of what you are doing.
In business it includes all stakeholders , investors , employees and customers.

In real life , includes all immediate family members , friends and colleagues.

All we needs to consider in business is how to make a difference in order to boost profit , improve our service delivery , giving value to our customers and capability building.

For real life , for sure every one have goals to achieve in life and ensure social responsibility and creating value of life achieved.

Part of MAD includes employee engagement – by thinking out of box and having GH ( Growth hacking) approach on every tasks we w
Sayer Dates Price
Sayer Dates Price  : Sayer Dates than the best varieties for export of Iran.
Unlike many other date palm varieties, the price of first grade dates is cheaper and this has led to the export of Sayer dates always.
Most of the Sayer dates are washed and oiled in 5 and 10kg cartons.
Khuzestan date palm is one of the best-selling and most expensive dates in Iran. Other high quality dates are available in both marketed and non-kerneled dates.
You can also take a look at Iranian Dates Suppliers .
Price of dates in 2020
At present, most people working in the field are witnessing that the price has risen sharply compared to last year, according to recent research and data on the latest approved production and export dates. Now it can be generally said that this price increase

What is the difference between ar400 and ar500?Harder steel target surfaces resist pitting better than softer surfaces. For our purposes the Brinell Hardness scale (HB) is used for relative hardness. ... While the difference between mild steel and AR400 is pretty significant, the difference between AR400 and AR500 is less so, but still notable

ورق ضد سایش
آدرس : تهران - بازار آهن شاد آباد - بلوک مرداد شمالی پلاک 189
تلفن : 02166672010
در این پست از طرح درس های روزانه طرح درس ملی زبان انگلیسی را برای شما قرار داده ایم. بر اساس برنامه درسی ملی تهیه شده است.
شماره پست:
لینک خرید و دانلود
تعداد صفحات: ۱٫
Teacher’s Name :Lesson No. : 2 My weekBook : Prospect 2 Lesson Start Time 8:00 a.m.
Date : fourth week of MehrSession time: 50 minutes
objectives
[
طرح درس ملی زبان انگلیسی Prospect 2
Faith Pay attention to the works that we do for God's satisfactionActivating mind Think about different works that we do in a week.Knowledge Know the days of the week and time expressions.Practical activities talking about daily activities make some flashcards of different works (pay attention t
The necessity of forming department
In the last years, deplorable incidents have indicated a lack of observance of safety and defects in recreational equipment and the lack of attention of some manufacturers, importers and beneficiaries of recreational equipment. Based on this, since the beginning of the nineties, the section of the playground equipment inspection department began its activities in order to making safety recreational centers, and broadly expanded after the official announcement of the Organization of Standard and Industrial Research of Iran that the standardization of recreational centers has become mandatory since the beginning of the year 2008.
Activities done on the route of recreational centers making safety by this section
1.Selecting of Australian Standards AS 3533 a
Digital Marketing refers to a set of activities that are used to advertise products and services using digital tools. It was a very simple definition of digital marketing or digital marketing. In fact, digital marketing is much wider than other marketing methods in traditional businesses.
In this article I'm going to talk about digital marketing and its tools as well as its benefits. So if you're interested in digitization, get to know the end of this article with me.
ادامه مطلب
Proper handling techniques do not end when oil has been put into service. Once the life of the oil has been exceeded, you must ensure the lubricant is captured and disposed of both safely and in an environmentally friendly way. To achieve this goal, it is essential to employ best practices for used oil management.
Waste Oil vs. Used Oil
Many people use the terms “waste oil” and “used oil” interchangeably. While both labels may identify the same fluid, from a regulatory standpoint there is a significant difference. Used oil is defined by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as follows:
“Used oil is any oil that has been refined from crude oil or any synthetic oil that has been used and as a result of such use is contaminated by physical or chemical impurities.”
This do
Graphic design is the process of visual communication and problem-solving through the use of typography, photography, iconography and illustration. The field is considered a subset of visual communication and communication design, but sometimes the term "graphic design" is used synonymously. Graphic designers create and combine symbols, images and text to form visual representations of ideas and messages. They use typography, visual arts, and page layout techniques to create visual compositions. Common applications of graphic design include corporate design (logos and branding), editorial design (magazines, newspapers and books), wayfinding or environmental design, advertising, web design, communication design, product packaging, and signage.
Today organizational environment has been complicated and in such environment importance of organizational communication are greater. One of strategies to better communication is telecommunication systems in the organization. Telecommunications systems have important role in each organization. Vendor selection of a telecommunications system is a multi-attribute decision making problem. Decision making in real world face with imprecise data and furthermore, because such decisions usually are based on the intellectual judgments of managers, to improve decision making must use fuzzy logic. In this paper, we used literature review and experts opinions for determining the model attributes and then developed a fuzzy TOPSIS model with combined weighs basis final weighs. In this model all numbers
In a meeting with the cabinet members on July 15, 2018 Ayatollah Khamenei made important statements regarding the European Commission’s support package for Iran. These statements are published for the first time by Khamenei.ir

You should follow tasks in a serious way within the laws of the country. You should not wait for anything or anyone. One day, we made the economy of the country dependent on the JCPOA [the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action]. The JCPOA failed to eliminate our economic problems and to help us in a noticeable way. The result was that the people became “conditional” towards the JCPOA so much so that when that dude [Donald Trump] announced that he wanted to get out of the deal, we experienced turbulences in our market. This has continued since he has declared so
Lulu Dates Price [Best Price in World $]
Lulu Dates price : Lulu Date is a special shape and appearance known as special dates which are plum in shape and size, dark brown or sometimes red.
This is extra-special dates such as dates Piarom taste the difference that is much cheaper than the date Piarom but sweet flavor and is delicious.
You can also read about Lulu Dates .
Aloe dates are classified as dry and semi-dried dates.
These dates have a sweet and unique taste. These dates are known as anti-cancer because of their high levels of antioxidants.
Price of dates in 2020
At present prices have risen sharply compared to last year, based on available evidence and research into the latest approved date of production dates.
This increase is in line with the preparation, cultivation and harv
Have you experienced those vacations that you’ll remember forever? They leave a sweet memory in our minds or a visible trace on our personality. We might think about them for days after our journey. Sometimes, traveling can shift our lifestyles. We want to organize Iran tours that will do all those things for you!On our tours to Iran, we’ll take you to all the essential places, hidden gems, and bring forth a diverse ray of activities that connect with your personality. However, we don’t think that’s enough. We want you to touch what’s under the skin of this land and feel the atmosphere with all your heart. Our Iran tours are intended to bring forward an experience so precious that you won’t have any other way to gain what you get from your Iran tour package. We want you to hear
We see a lot of garages in our line of work, at facilities all across the US. There's on huge issue which I've been harping on for years, and it has to do with oil and how it relates to environmental compliance issues.
The question is; used oil vs. waste oil - what's the difference?
Well the short answer is a lot.
For facilities or operations with a big fleet of vehicles, you're bound to have a garage. In the garage, on the yard, or anywhere those trucks are used, you're bound to find new oil for the trucks. Where does the old, used oil go? It's normally held onsite in a container, either to be burned in a heating unit, trucked offsite, or some held for other use. These tanks more often than not are labelled waste oil - or worse yet, not labelled at all, and described as the waste oil t
دانلود پاورپوینت Bio Marker
Biomarker
Detection of biomarker
Detection of biomarker – diagnosis
  Self properties, e.g enzymatic activities
  Antibodies, IHC, ELISA
Detection of biomarker
  Quantitative
      a link between quantity of the marker and disease
  Qualitative
      a link between exist of a marker and disease
Biomarker & Diagnosis
Ideal Marker for diagnosis
Should have great sensitivity, specificity, and accuracy in reflecting total disease burden. A tumor marker should also be prognostic of outcome and treatment
Biomarker for Screening
The marker must be highly specific, minimize false positive and negative
The marker must be able to clearly reflect the different stages of the disease (early)
The marker must be easily detected without complica
A few days ago I was asked about why painting is good for you and the reasons why an elderly person should take painting lessons into consideration as a positive activity for them. I thought this was an interesting question and an excellent topic for my blog.One would think that the first reason is because it gives pleasure, at least that is why I paint! Being able to do what one wants provides great satisfaction.After a little more meditation and research from a psychological, social and medical point of view, I have found many more benefits for the physical, mental and spiritual body not only of children but adults as well. Since I mostly teach adolescents and adults, let me summarize the information in this way:                                                 

معنی کلمات درس دوم زبان هشتم
لغات درس دوم PROSPECT 2
|▪️ gym • • • ورزشگاه|▫️ sunset • • • غروب خورشید|▪️ sunrise • • • طلوع خورشید|▫️ midday/noon • • • ظهر|▪️ morning • • • صبح|▫️ afternoon • • • بعدازظهر|▪️ evening • • • غروب|▫️ midnight • • • نیمه شب|▪️ day • • • روز|▫️ night • • • شب|▪️ weekdays • • • روزهای هفته|▫️ correct • • • صحیح|▪️ activities • • • فعالیت ها|▫️ weekend • • • تعطیلات آخر هفته|▪️ Prepare • • • آماده کردن|▫️ City • • • شهر|▪️ Country • • • کشور|▫️ libra
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
یکی از راه های ارتباط با سرویس استفاده از Bound Service ها هست. تعریفی که از Bound Service در داکیومنت اندروید امده بشرح زیر است.
A bound service is the server in a client-server interface. It allows components (such as activities) to bind to the service, send requests, receive responses, and perform interprocess communication (IPC). A bound service typically lives only while it serves another application component and does not run in the background indefinitely.
همانطور که در متن بالا نوشته شده با استفاده از Bound Service، کامپوننت ها مثل اکتیویتی میتونن به سرویس bind بشن و درخواست های
Work stages 
Every construction project no matter how small or large is based on the client's desire for 
change. Sometimes the client already owns a property and would merely like to make some alterations, in other cases, he/she owns a plot of land, which could be developed. In some cases, the architect supports the client in finding a suitable plot for a development.

There is some confusion regarding the services provided by the architect. On the one hand, it is often believed that the architect's fee for a commission covers anything and everything the client desires, provided that it has some relation to The project. On the other hand, and equally erroneously, it is sometimes believed that the architect will prepare a set of plans, but anything else will cost extra. There is some tru
What is the difference between shared hosting and VPS?
It is the same difference as between a dedicated server and usual shared hosting.
With a VPS, you receive all the power of dedicated hosting with the ability to have your own set of services and customizable disk space. With shared hosting, you have limited administrative access and can’t customize software configurations, while with a VPS you can perform any actions from your control panel and don’t need to contact technical support with every single request.
COVID-19 Service
Given the current exceptional circumstances related to the COVID-19 epidemic, KambadenGroup has decided to provide its teleworking offer as a cloud service (SaaS) with 90% OFF.
Why this?
It is likely that more and more people will be forced to stay at home and that companies will recommend their employees to work from home in order to reduce the health and economic impact of the epidemic. Teleworking on the one hand protects the health of citizens and on the other hand allows companies to continue their activities. Many companies have already negotiated telework agreements, but few are really prepared in terms of IT infrastructure, if a large number of employees must work from home overnight. The challenge today is to offer solutions that are easy to implement and that kee
COVID-19 Service
Given the current exceptional circumstances related to the COVID-19 epidemic, KambadenGroup has decided to provide its teleworking offer as a cloud service (SaaS) with 90% OFF.
Why this?
It is likely that more and more people will be forced to stay at home and that companies will recommend their employees to work from home in order to reduce the health and economic impact of the epidemic. Teleworking on the one hand protects the health of citizens and on the other hand allows companies to continue their activities. Many companies have already negotiated telework agreements, but few are really prepared in terms of IT infrastructure, if a large number of employees must work from home overnight. The challenge today is to offer solutions that are easy to implement and that kee
COVID-19 Service
Why this?
"On the off chance that a tree falls in timberland and no one's around to hear it, does it make a sound?"
A well known philosophical inquiry I'm certain you've heard previously yet I figure it tends to be applied to web-based showcasing and gathering pledges for charities.
"On the off chance that a charitable site exists and nobody ever visits it, will be it any acceptable?"
You could have the most captivating site on the planet yet if not many individuals are visiting it, at that point, it's everything in vain. On the off chance that you can't get more guests to your not-for-profit site, it won't make any difference how convincing your substance is, that it is so easy to pursue messages, or that it is so natural to make a gift. "You could have the best site on the planet, however on the o
Adguard Premium 3.2.118 Patched Apk Full for android

Adguard Premium 3.2.118 Patched Apk Full for android
Adguard Premium is a tools app for android
download last version of Adguard Premium Apk for android from revdl with direct link
Adguard provides you with a reliable and manageable protection that
immediately and without your participation filters the loading web
pages. Adguard removes all the annoying ads, blocks loading of dangerous
websites, and will not allow anyone to track your activities on the
Internet.
Mod :
– Optimized graphics and cleaned resources for fast load < improved result (8.58 MB total apk size)
– Based on Premium version
– Encrypted all resources
– Languages: En, Ru

How To Install ?
Uninstall Any Previous
why is it that when you text me without me having texted you beforehand, it feels as if you've given me the world?
last night, when I least expected it, I recieved a text from you saying you went to my grandmother's grave that day and said hi for me. This message was followed by a text quoting one of my instagram stories saying: "I miss you grandma". When I first saw the notification of your message, only the last message would show. So for a moment there I thought you were saying that you missed me. You might not believe it, but even after reading the whole thing, I put my phone away and started jumping on the bed shouting in a low voice: "He texted meeeeee!"
That's how excited you make me :)
The other day when I had a friend of mine over, she told me about this method where you write dow

Any consequences for reporting legal issues in the office are illegal due to laws which protect against retaliation for those activities together with the employer and particular workers.  The demotion or termination due to retaliation is illegal and may result in a legal claim against the company for compensation or even a lawful treatment.

What Is Workplace Retaliation?
When someone becomes a whistleblower about something which is illegal at work, he or she can speak to the appropriate authorities and be sure that the activity ceases.  This activity can elicit a response from law enforcement who penalizes the company or criminalizes the action to arrest a person.  If the manager of this whistleblower demotes the person right for this contacting of the relevant authorities, this
With the development of the information society and the acceleration of the pace of life, more and more information fills our eyes and minds. For many brands, it is not easy to be remembered by consumers and occupy their minds.
The post-90s and post-00s, who grew up in the Internet era, are active in every corner of the society and a group of consumers that cannot be underestimated. Countless brands hope to capture this group through brand upgrading and rejuvenation. Then comes the question of how to develop a marketing strategy.
Traditional marketing means are single, extensive advertising, lack of user use scenarios and group division, passive communication with consumers, and information channels are not smooth, all of which have caused the embarrassing situation of high marketing costs
What is the difference between shared hosting and VPS?
It is the same difference as between a dedicated server and usual shared hosting.
With a VPS, you receive all the power of dedicated hosting with the ability to have your own set of services and customizable disk space. With shared hosting, you have limited administrative access and can’t customize software configurations, while with a VPS you can perform any actions from your control panel and don’t need to contact technical support with every single request.
1.  Where do my rights come from?
When it comes to disability discrimination, there are a few different sources of rights an employee may use to defend himself or herself from mistreatment.  Depending on what type of employee and employer the scenario involves will determine what body of law to apply.  The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Rehabilitation Act, and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA) are the sources of rights for employees with a disability.  Although all three are very similar, FEHA, unlike the other two Acts, is not a federal Act. This means it applies at a state level and is less likely to be interpreted via federal decisions.  The good thing about FEHA is that provides more protection for employees. 
2.  What legislation provides rights
hesitating will waste your time, will kill you...
~~~
what cause me to delay my works??
Laptop ?
So be careful about using it :
1- Think(deep) about your main aim of using laptop and write it somewhere
2- Don't lose your awareness during using laptop =
    - Don't do works what not belong to your plans & your aims . 
3- And define a limit time to use it
~~~
You know 
always there is too many problems;
in society, in family or in your own privet life
if you want to delay your important activities because of these 
finally you'll reach "nothing"
so try to ignore and skip these and just focus on your tasks
you should adjust yourself with every situation and never stop your attempt
~~~
My attempt to «only speak in English» finally had a result :)
This morning when i was asleep I
save چیست؟
درابتدا میخوایم این آموزشو تو فایل ورد بهتون نشون بدم پس نیاز داریم یه فایل ورد درست کنیم و داخلش متنی بنویسیم.همونطور که در عکس پایین مشاهده میکنید اگر به قسمت بالای صفحه نگاه کنید متوجه یک دسک میشوید.بعد از کلیک روی آن فایل شما بر روی هارد ذخیره میشود.بعد از هر بار راه اندازی مجدد سیستم شما توانایی دسترسی به محتوای فایل وردتان را خواهید داشت.با زدن هربار کلید سیو فایل شما دوباره ذخیره میشود روی همون فایل قبلی.
save as چیست؟
به صورت کل
Religious Tourism Initiative (MIT)
Religious Tourism Information and Communication Technology (MIT) Macro Management Plan
The plan is to integrate MIT’s Religious Tourism Information and Communication Technology (MIT) metrics into access to macro-management information and solutions and to provide a targeted and inexpensive tourism based religious tourism plan and to integrate the religious tourism economy. To provide a practical overview of the value of pilgrimage and tourism and to provide a cheap and purposeful religious tourism style, utilized by experienced and knowledgeable religious tourism practitioners and officials in the field of tourism and culture. The overall goals of the project include:
The possibility of metropolitan planning and religious tourism
۲- Ability to manage t
what is a very important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world today?
being logical: 1-surround by data, misleading purposefully,All progress takes place outside the comfort zone 2-promotes making the correct and right decisions (based on reasoning logically).
communication skill: 1.get and land a job and promote your job connect to manager-co-worker- and workers, teamwork 2-Managing Diversity,  causes all sorts of problems
Air Cooled Chiller Selection Tips :
The vapor compression chiller is employed to supply water or cold gaseous refrigerant in AC or industrial refrigeration systems operating at 7–12 °C (depending on the application and requirements) by the vapor compression refrigeration cycle. Air cooled chiller, as a type of vapor compression chiller, serve as the heart of the cooling system for buildings in climates with high Relative Humidity (RH) where it is not possible to use cooling towers and water-cooled chillers. Air cooled vapor compression chillers, which are often installed in open spaces (such as rooftops), operate by the vapor compression refrigeration cycle similar to water-cooled chillers.
The main reason for installing air cooled chiller in an open space is for the condenser to be cap
Religious Tourism Initiative (MIT)
Religious Tourism Information and Communication Technology (MIT) Macro Management Plan
The plan is to integrate MIT’s Religious Tourism Information and Communication Technology (MIT) metrics into access to macro-management information and solutions and to provide a targeted and inexpensive tourism based religious tourism plan and to integrate the religious tourism economy. To provide a practical overview of the value of pilgrimage and tourism and to provide a cheap and purposeful religious tourism style, utilized by experienced and knowledgeable religious tourism practitioners and officials in the field of tourism and culture. The overall goals of the project include:
The possibility of metropolitan planning and religious tourism
۲- Ability to manage t
Soudabeh:This prayer is very special and can even be used as the basic prayer. If we look at the last part of the prayer, the affair and  the act, are indicated in this prayer. The act must be based on satisfaction and Fel (intention) is based on obedience and both of them are on the basis of inspiration.  In the part of  Fel (intention) what causes obeying is ذلل نفسی ( having supplication mode)  and عظم شانک ( seeing yourself submissive and  consider God  great)  the act that gives satisfaction is inspired and this subject is happening with ذلل نفسی و عظم شانک This is very obvious. The act of righteousness is done by inspiration or with obedience to God.  If these two inspirations are made, the person will despise himself before God and consider Go
The Internet of Things: A surveyLuigi Atzori a, Antonio Iera b, Giacomo Morabito c
abstractThis paper addresses the Internet of Things. Main enabling factor of this promising paradigmis the integration of several technologies and communications solutions. Identificationand tracking technologies, wired and wireless sensor and actuator networks,enhanced communication protocols (shared with the Next Generation Internet), and distributedintelligence for smart objects are just the most relevant. As one can easily imagine,any serious contribution to the advance of the Internet of Things must necessarily be theresult of synergetic activities conducted in different fields of knowledge, such as telecommunications,informatics, electronics and social science. In such a complex scenario, thissurvey is
ثبت تغییرات شرکت در چه مواردی الزامی است؟
در زمان تغییر اساسنامه
زمانی که مدت شرکت را از مقدار تعیین شده بیشتر تمدید میکنید.
هنکام انحلال شرکت (حتی اگر این انحلال به سبب اتمام انقضای مدت شرکت باشد.)
هنگامی که نام شرکت را تغییر دهید.
زمان ورود عضو جدید به شرکت یا خروج اعضا و همچنین تغییر سرمایه ی شرکت
تغییر مدیران یا مدیر شرکت
Introduction to WordPress Customization and Maitancence Services - Katsu Studio
Katsu Studio WordPress services are proffesional, varied and affordable. All important features of a WordPress maitancence services company.

What is wordpress customization in the first place?
WordPress is a Content Management System by which you can create a website and start your business. Now, if you choose the best wordpress theme 2020 and install and activate all the best plugins 2020 on your WordPress website and you cannot achive your desired design or functionality using those themes and plugins, then you can outsource your customization to a trusted company.

If you want to add a functionality then Katsu team has to do some research and then add the finctionality you desire to your WordPress them

Prevention is always cheaper than treatment, and this is the case in all areas. In medicine, prevention and vaccination are far cheaper than contracting and treating the disease. In the past, safety plans based on a philosophy of accident investigation and incident control meant that the safety engineer acted after an accident and attempted to identify the causes of the accident by conducting the necessary investigations and draw conclusions. Use a base to prevent similar accidents; in this way, safety had to occur before safety engineering could be put in place, which would cost the system a great deal.With the development of highly sophisticated and sophisticated systems, the idea was made that accidents could no longer be allowed to assess the safety of systems. As a result of these
Interview: Mary Tod(Author of Time and Regret) with Twins(Shima and Shiva Farahmand)

New post on A Writer of History
Book blogging in Iran
Several months ago, when I asked for people willing to be interviewed about their book blogs or bookstagram activities, identical twins from Iran got in touch with me. As it turns out, they don’t currently have a blog, however, they do belong to an English book club and are planning to create a blog. With what is going on in our world right now (!!), it’s encouraging to hear what these women have to say.
ادامه مطلب
Interview: Mary Tod(Author of Time and Regret) with Twins(Shima and Shiva Farahmand)

New post on A Writer of History

Book blogging in Iran
Several months ago, when I asked for people willing to be interviewed about their book blogs or bookstagram activities, identical twins from Iran got in touch with me. As it turns out, they don’t currently have a blog, however, they do belong to an English book club and are planning to create a blog. With what is going on in our world right now (!!), it’s encouraging to hear what these women have to say.
ادامه مطلب

Ten National Airs for Flute and Piano , Op.107
I.No.1 : Air tirolien (I bin Tiroler Bua)
II.No.2 : Air ecossais (Bonny Laddie, Highland Laddie)
III.No.3 : Air de la petite Russie (Volkslied aus Kleinrussland)
IV.No.7 : Air ecossais(Schone Minka)
V.No.10 : The highland watch
فرید شاهسار، فلوت
سینا کفاشی اصل، پیانو

The Ten National Airs with Variations for Flute and Piano, Op. 107, were composed by Ludwig van Beethoven in 1818 and 1819. Beethoven wrote this piece based on folk-derived melodies.This is one of several sets of pieces that Beethoven wrote that are folk-derived. The piece was for George Thomson, with whom he had a difficult business relationship ,a wealthy Edinburgh-based publisher. These variation sets were first published in 18
پاورپوینت طراحی و پیاده سازی معماری اطلاعات و ارتباطات در بیمارستان مبتنی بر تبلت و رایانش ابری (Cloud based Mobility) بر مبنای شبکه های نسل بعدی (NGN) - بیست و پنج اسلاید
پاورپوینت طراحی و پیاده سازی معماری اطلاعات و ارتباطات در بیمارستان  مبتنی بر تبلت و رایانش ابری (Cloud based Mobility) بر مبنای شبکه های نسل بعدی (NGN) پاورپوینت طراحی و پیاده سازی معماری اطلاعات و ارتباطات در بیمارستان  مبتنی بر تبلت و رایانش ابری (Cloud based Mobility) بر مبنای شبکه های نسل بعدی (NGN) پا
Kabkab Dates price 
Kabkab Dates Price : Like other Iranian dates, Kabkab dates are one of the most delicious and popular dates in the world.
Kabkab dates are available in Iran, both with and without syrup.
These dates have a unique and quite sweet and interesting taste that can make the consumer feel good.
These dates have a lot of energy for daily use.
Also you can read about Mazafati Dates price , Piarom Dates price and Buy Iranian dates .
Price of dates in 2020
With the growth of several percent inflation contained and thus rising prices and the general economic situation today, in fact we see that many commodity prices materials cover the price of dates compared to past years increased many have followed .
Therefore, marketers and buyers of dates, as well as exporters, were not
تفاوت میل ورم و سوپر ورم
پرورش و فروش کرم میل ورم بصورت زنده و خشک شده | کرم میل ورم و سوپر ورم (پرورش/استفاده)
تفاوت میل ورم و سوپر ورم
تفاوت هایی بین میلورم و سوپرورم وجود دارد که در این بخش به آنها اشاره میکنیم.
ارزش غذایی میل ورم و سوپرورم
ارزش غذایی میل ورم و سوپرورم متفاوت بوده و بسته به نیاز حیوانات خانگی شما انتخاب خواهند شد. ( بدلیل اهمیت ارزش غذایی بصورت مفصل در آینده مورد آنالیز و مقایسه قرار خواهیم داد )
ثبت سفارش فقط ارسال پیامک : ۱۸۲
مقاله ترجمه شده با عنوان بررسی تأثیر سبک زندگی بر ابتلاء به ایسکمی قلبی ترجمه مقاله چاپ شده در مجله انگلیسی مدیریت سلامت به همراه فایل اصلی متن انگلیسی

دسته بندی
پرستاری

فرمت فایل
docx

حجم فایل
573 کیلو بایت

تعداد صفحات فایل

ترجمه مقاله چاپ شده در مجله انگلیسی مدیریت سلامت به همراه فایل اصلی متن انگلیسی
تعداد صفحات متن انگلیسی: 4 صفحه
تعداد صفحات ترجمه شده: 8 صفحه
ABSTRACT
Introduction: More than seventeen millions people die due to cardiovascular diseases which account for one third of death world
شاید شما شروع به ساختن یک وبسایت ساده کرده باشید یا فقط می خواهید درک بیشتری از لغات بسیاری که اخیرا شنیدید داشته باشید.
"CSS"، "HTML" و "پی اچ پی" در اطراف اغلب و با چنین راحتی پرتاب می شوند، شما خجالت می کشید تا بپرسید منظورشان چیست.
تفاوت بین CSS، HTML و PHP
ادامه مطلب
This is a spring bower that was built in yazd. I constructed this sculpture with iron conduits.
Instalation location: parastar boostan in Yazd
instalation time: April 17,2019
محل نصب: بوستان پرستار یزد
زمان نصب: 26 اسفند 1397
این مجسمه بر اساس تارو پود پارچه بافی دارائی یزدی طراحی شده است که کاربردی شده و داخل آن صندلی تعبیه شده است.
ابعاد: 4متر قطر کف در ارتفاع 3متر
این اثر قابلیت اجرایی در پارکها، حیاط مجتمع های مسکونی و اداری و برجها، پشت بام ها و همچنین فضای سبز باغ ها و منازل شخصی را داراست.
ادامه مطلب
Buy Telegram Subscribers 
buy telegram channel Subscribers 

They are active people who are added to your channel with force add. Force add is a specific way and in this method our unofficial telegram members are invited to your channel and after this invitation their presence in your channel depends on your subject and your activities. 

In this method people have to be online in our unofficial telegram channel to invite them and this shows that members are active. 

Because real telegram members are active and can decide to stay or not, so there is a possibility that between 20% to 40% of them can leave the channel. Pay attention that real members in the method of force add are chosen between Iran, Russia, Iraq and etc randomly.

Buy Fake Telegram Members 
buy fake tele
The Internet of Things: A surveyLuigi Atzori a, Antonio Iera b, Giacomo Morabito c
AbstractThis paper addresses the Internet of Things. Main enabling factor of this promising paradigm is the integration of several technologies and communications solutions. Identification and tracking technologies, wired and wireless sensor and actuator networks, enhanced communication protocols (shared with the Next Generation Internet), and distributed intelligence for smart objects are just the most relevant. As one can easily imagine, any serious contribution to the advance of the Internet of Things must necessarily be the result of synergetic activities conducted in different fields of knowledge, such as telecommunications, informatics, electronics and social science. In such a complex scenario,
ترانسمیتر فشار روزمونت مدل TG2051

از ویژگی های ترانسمیتر فشار روزمونت مدل  TG2051 می توان به موارد زیر اشاره کرد:
تایپ اندازه گیری : فشار , بازه رنجی  : -1 بار تا 689 بار
سیگنال خروجی:
4–20 mA with Digital Signal Based on HART protocol
Low-Power, 1–5 Vdc with Digital Signal Based on HART Protoco
Fieldbus Protocol
کانکشن : 1/2 و 1/4 , متریال دیافراگم : 316L SST , Alloy C-276
روغن پرشده سنسور : Silicone , Inert , متریال هوزینگ :  Aluminum , SST با نمایشگر
Rosemount 2051T In-line Pressure Transmitter
Macro-management of gas consumption pattern correction
The plan is to integrate macro management of the gas consumption model based on MIG’s comprehensive information and communication technology system in the form of access to macro management information and solutions and to present a plan to reduce energy consumption according to the cultural, media and cultural approach to reducing gas consumption. . In this master plan, looking at the impact of the target audience, it is attempted to explain the value of saving gas and presenting a targeted Islamic saving style.
 In summary, the main goals and presentations of this comprehensive plan are:
۱٫ The possibility of metropolitan planning in the field of gas consumption
۲- Possibility to manage optimal gas consumption
۳٫ Assist in ma
معرفی انواع فعالیت‌های خلاقانه برای بازی با کودک زیر ۱ سال در خانهبازی کردن یکی از طبیعی ترین کارها در دنیا است. ولی شاید تاحالا نمی دانستید که این بازی کردن‌ها، بخصوص بازی با کودک، تنها محدود به سرگرمی و تفریح نیست. کودکان برای رشد جسمی و فکری نیاز به بازی کردن دارند. کودکان و نوزادان با انجام بازی های خلاقانه و بازی در خانه است که مهارت های ضروری زندگی و فیزیکی را یاد می گیرند. آن‌ها از این طریق نحوه برخورد با اجسام و با بزرگ‌ترها را یا
مقاله پایان نامه ارشدم که درباره پیدا کردن ژن های سرطانیه بالاخره چاپ شد
اینجا قابل مشاهده ست:
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compbiomed.2019.103362
Cancer driver gene discovery in transcriptional regulatory networks using influence maximization approach
Abstract:
Cancer driver genes (CDGs) are the genes whose mutations cause tumor growth. Several computational methods have been previously developed for finding CDGs. Most of these methods are sequence-based, that is, they rely on finding key mutations in genomic data to predict CDGs. In the present work, we propose iMaxDriver as a network-based tool for predicting driver genes by application of influence maximization algorithm on human transcriptional regulatory networ
Getting people to do things:
requesting, attracting attention, agreeing and refusing

Students are expected to study the presented materials and participate in online courses with their peers in Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday at 10  to 10:45 in LMS environment. In these sessions students under suervision of the instructor of the course, interact woth each other and receive feedback from their peers. The last session that is again online, students in groups of two join the online session in Skype and interact with do the required tasks. After each conversation (10 to 12 minutes) instructor will provide students with her feedbacks on their activities during the week and last session as well.

Conversation

Bob: Well, what do you think of this, Mary? Do you like this restaurant?
M

Misbah-Ul-Huda Trust
Education system,
The
responsibilities of this section are as follows. As providing basic and quality
education is an important issue in area. To solve educational problems building
of school and colleges and providing the facilities to experienced personals,
so that areas educational problems can be solved. Providing stationary and
uniform to students is also included.
Sponsorship section of
orphans
Under
this section of Misbah-Ul-Huda, orphans will be sponsored in best way. Along
with their educational expenses household expenses will be beard by the
Misbah-Ul-Huda.

Building up Hostel
Those
who are pursuing higher education including in skardu and other big cities Best
hostels, and facilitation with computer lab and library are included.

Disaster managem
Iranian
businessman said: The Iranian Foreign Ministry and Iranian Embassy in
the Philippines are not able to secure the claimed rights of an Iranian
businessman.

By the report of voice of Joya
of Shahinshahr in Isfahan The subject of this report is one of the
Iranian merchants, by the name of Shahram Soltat, First, we introduce
him in a brief outline in his own language. so the dear audience has a
short introduction of this subject of our report and what has happened
to him in one of the business activities in the Philippines. Shahram
Soltat was born in 1340 in Isfahan; he has been in the field of
importing and expor
اقتصاد همتا به همتا یک مدل توزیع‌شده است که دو فرد حقیقی، بدون وجود یک واحد حقوقی یا شرکت تجاری به خرید یا فروش اقلام یا خدمات مستقیما از یکدیگر یا تولید اقلام یا خدمات با همدیگر اقدام می‌کنند. در تراکنش‌های همتا به همتا یا فرد به فرد فروشنده و خریدار بطور مستقیم در تحویل کالا یا خدمات و تبادل مالی آن تعامل دارند. در اقتصاد همتا به همتا تولید کننده معمولا یک فرد حقیقی یا یک پیمانکار مستقل است که هم مالک ابزارهای تولید خود و هم مالک محصول ن
دانلود لایسنس تمز 
Tems Investigation /دانلود Tems Investigation 19 با قابلیت آپدیت به نسخه بالاتر...
دانلود Tems Investigation 19 با قابلیت آپدیت به نسخه بالاتر    
در این نوشته تلاش می کنیم اطلاعات مربوط به tems Investigation 21 را در این نوشته قرار بدهیم.
ورژن‌های منتشر شده :
TEMS™ Investigation 21.1
TEMS™ Investigation 21.0.3
TEMS™ Investigation 21.0.2
TEMS™ Investigation 21.0.1
TEMS™ Investigation 21.0
تازه‌ترین تجهیزاتی که ساپورت می‌شوند.
Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973F/U
The Galaxy S10 is the newest flagship device from Samsung. It is an Android 9.0 smartphone based on a Samsung or Qualcomm chi
Have you ever seen a child being afraid of making a mistake? We are being educated out of creativityand curiosity for one reason: Fear of FailureOur education system is designed to prevent us from making mistakes. It does not distinguish the ones who don’t know and the ones who made mistakes, thus it’s more information based, not learning based. We judge children by how many questions they answered not how much they have really learnt. If you were wrong, made a mistake and failed at something, that’s it, you do not deserve more chances. In this system the worst thing you can do is to make a mistake, they teach you that perfection in everything is needed. This perfectionism gradually comes into your #life, you expect yourself to be among the bests in every aspect, to be successful all
سفر به ژاپن، سفر به سرزمین شکوفه های گیلاس
سفر به کشور ژاپن، همچون سفر به دل نقاشی های رنگارنگ است. در هم آمیختن زیبایی های طبیعی ژاپن همچون درختان، رودخانه ها و دریاچه های طبیعی این کشور، با جاذبه های تاریخی و سنتی و فرهنگ غنی این مرزو بوم، این کشور را تبدیل به یکی از محبوب ترین مقاصد گردشگری دنیا کرده است. وجود شکوفه های گیلاس در فصل بهار، لذت بردن از ورزش های آبی در تابستان، طبیعت جادویی ژاپن در پاییز و امکان اسکی و ورزش های زمستانی در زمست
اینترنت وایرلس تمام دنیا را مجذوب خود کرده و یکی از پر طرفدارترین فناوری ها می باشد. ما تا حدودی با روش‌های اینترنت وایرلس آشنا هستیم و باید این را پذیرفت که این تکنولوژی‌ به تازگی توانسته زندگی امروز ما را به سوی آسایش بیشتری هدایت کند.
در بسیاری موارد که نیاز به پهنای باند بالا وجود دارد، راه‌اندازی ارتباط نقطه به نقطه بی‌سیم، ساده‌ ترین و مفیدترین راه حل به نظر میرسد.
تنها محدودیتی که در این روش در نظر گرفته خواهد شد انتقال سیگنال‌ها
Used oil is exactly what its name implies: any petroleum-based or synthetic oil that has been used. Oil keeps our cars, lawnmowers, and many other machines running smoothly. However, during normal use, impurities such as dirt, metal scrapings, water, or chemicals, can get mixed in with the oil, so that in time, the oil no longer performs well. Eventually, this used oil must be replaced with virgin or re-refined oil to do the job correctly.
Iran can justly claim to be one of the world’s oldest major civilizations with an unbroken tradition and history of urban settlements dating back to the 7th century BC. Strategically situated between the East and the West and on the historical Silk Road, Iran has seen the fusion of many people of diverse ethnicities giving rise to an unparalleled cultural heritage. In addition, the country is blessed by nature with snow-capped mountains, arid deserts, pristine beaches and luscious oases, existing side by side in a compact area.
The 14 stories in the book offer a kaleidoscope of Iran’s history and traditions that have inspired many of the story tellers. For example, the Gilgamesh Magazine is sourced from the epic poem written in Akkadian during the late second millennium BC. The revival
English | ISBN: 3030222357 | 2020 | 393 Pages | PDF | 15 MB
This book presents a detailed pedagogical description of the 5G commercial wireless communication system design, from an end to end perspective. It compares and contrasts NR with LTE, and gives a concise and highly accessible description of the key technologies in the 5G physical layer, radio access network layer protocols and procedures. This book also illustrates how the 5G core and EPC is integrated into the radio access network, how virtualization and edge computer fundamentally change the way users interact with the network, as well as 5G spectrum issues.This book is structured into six chapters. The first chapter reviews the use cases, requirements, and standardization organization and activities for 5G. These are 5G require
اختلاف طول پا | علل، علایم، تشخیص و درمان

Leg length difference Causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment

اختلاف طول پا از بیماری هایی است که در این مقاله علل، علایم، تشخیص و درمان آن را معرفی می کنیم. وقتی طول کل اندام فوقانی در دو طرف با یکدیگر متفاوت باشد و یا طول کل اندام تحتانی در دو طرف با یکدیگر متفاوت باشد به این وضعیت اختلاف طول اندام ها یا Limb Length Discrepancy میگویند.

برای مشاهده متن کامل مقاله اختلاف طول پا روی لینک اختلاف طو
Expressing Obligation
By Rob Lane

In the last post, I wrote about how ability is expressed using modal verbs and phrases. In this article, I will give an overview obligation. Obligation may be described as pressure on a person to do something or not to do something.
There are strong obligations such as rules and necessities, and weak obligations such as advice. Obligations may be internal, from the speaker’s body or mind, and external obligations such as regulations.
In this post, we will see only the most common forms used to express standard obligation. Other, more advanced forms will be looked at in future posts. There are a number of important rules that you should take special care to understand and practice.

Strong Obligation
In present, need to, must and have to are all used
نمونه رایتینگ نمره 8 آیلتس با موضوع اختصاص زمان برای اوقات فراغت و بهره‌وری
نحوه یادگیری عبارات کاربردی انگلیسی و گرامر آیلتس از طریق نمونه رایتینگ تسک 2 آیتس. 
ابتدا تاپیک رایج و پرتکرار آیلتس را بخوانید و کلمات کلیدی آن را شناسایی کنید. 
سپس تاپیک را شناسایی کنید تا بدانید که انشای خود را چطور سازماندهی کنید. 
قبل از خواندن رایتینگ زیر،‌سعی کنید انشای خود را پلن کنید. 
از روی پلن رایتینگ،‌شروع به پاراگراف نویسی کنید 
سپس نمونه رایتینگ
توی ذهن گم شدن، از ویژگی هایش بود.
فهم کردن بدون کلمه!
و قطعا که تنهاست اوکه در ذهن زندگی می کند. گرچه، وسیع می شود و می فهمد، و با کلمات، با خودش بیان می کند.

تو فهمیدنِ بی کلمه را بلدی؟

اما حالا می خواهد تلاش کند، زبان را از بر کند.
وی، 14 سال پیش  تصمیم گرفت کلمه ها را فراموش کند. و فراموش کرد. که از قید کلمه و ساختار فرار کرده باشد. 
حالا اما، باز باید حافظ و ابتهاج خواند. سعدی و فردوسی و حتی مولانا.
باید کلمه را فهمید.
دانلود لایسنس تمز 
Tems Investigation /دانلود Tems Investigation 19 با قابلیت آپدیت به نسخه بالاتر...
در این نوشته تلاش می کنیم اطلاعات مربوط به tems Investigation 21 را در این نوشته قرار بدهیم.
ورژن‌های منتشر شده :
TEMS™ Investigation 21.1
TEMS™ Investigation 21.0
The Galaxy S10 is the newest flagship device from Samsung. It is an Android 9.0 smartphone based on a Samsung or Qualcomm chi
دانلود لایسنس تمز

Tems Investigation /دانلود Tems Investigation 19 با قابلیت آپدیت به نسخه بالاتر...دانلود Tems Investigation 19 با قابلیت آپدیت به نسخه بالاتر    
در این نوشته تلاش می کنیم اطلاعات مربوط به tems Investigation 21 را در این نوشته قرار بدهیم.
ورژن‌های منتشر شده :
TEMS™ Investigation 21.1
TEMS™ Investigation 21.0
The Galaxy S10 is the newest flagship device from Samsung. It is an Android 9.0 smartphone based on a Samsung or Qualcomm
سه‌شنبه 3 اردیبهشت 1398

Internal auditing is an independent, objective assurance and consulting
activity designed to add value and improve an organization's
operations. It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by
bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.[1]
Internal auditing is a catalyst for improving an organization's
governance, risk management and management controls by providing insight
and recommendations based on analyses and assessments of data and
business processes.[2] With commitment to integrity and accountability, internal auditing provides value to governing bodies and senior management as an objective source of
Lawyers in Arak: Today, the growing development of fundamental knowledge and modern management techniques on the project has required the mastery of global standards and standards for project-oriented organizations. This important for the realization and creation of an appropriate knowledge base, in addition to the need for engineering sciences, and engineers in various disciplines, to the knowledge of the humanities in a number of trends, especially the knowledge of law and the optimal use of the capacity of lawyers and qualified lawyers to study, study , Drafting, and arranging legal contracts and overseeing process-making, contracting from a legal perspective in different ways, in accordance with the general terms and conditions of a project contract.
Best lawyer in Arak
Lawyers in Arak
دانلود لایسنس تمز 
ورژن‌های منتشر شده :
TEMS™ Investigation 21.1
TEMS™ Investigation 21.0
Let's further deepen our understanding of the meaning or necessity of marketing through examples.

<Example>
Mr. A working as a salesperson at a major insurance company had a headache in sharply reducing the number of sales in recent years.

Even though we could easily get large contracts by simply opening up business to a factory or a factory, in modern times, no matter how many companies or factories we were going through it was quite successful not.

Moreover, the pressure from the company is getting stronger.

If the results worsen like this, it will hurt your life.

So Mr. A decided to listen to Mr. B, a former colleague who switched to an Internet life insurance company F.

F company is a fast-growing company, despite being a start-up company, in the last few years
عنوان: Obstetrics & Gynaecology Evidence-Based Algorithms 1st Edition 2016 (الگوریتم‌های مبتنی بر شواهد زنان و زایمان، ویرایش ۱، سال ۲۰۱۶)
موضوع: زنان و زایمان، رویکرد الگوریتمی
نویسنده: Jyotsna Pundir, Arri Coomarasamy
ناشر:   Cambridge University Press
سال انتشار:  2016
توضیحات:
این فایل حاوی دو کتاب Obstetrics Evidence-Based Algorithms و Gynaecology Evidence-Based Algorithms است که یکی از آن مربوط به مباحث مربوط به زادآوری و زایمان و دیگری به بیماری‌های مختص زنان و دختران می‌باشد. در این دو کتاب مباحث به صورت فلوچارت و الگو

طراحی و شبیه سازی هایبرید180 درجه یا Ratrace در نرم افزار   ADS در فرکانس 2گیگاهرتز

نمودار S پارامتر هایبرید180 درجه یا Ratrace درحالت مداری و تحلیل الکترومغناطیسی(Momentum) در حالت تحریک پورت مجموع (SUM) و پورت تفاضلی ( Difference)

اختلاف فاز 180 درجه خروجی ها در حالت تحریک پورت تفاضلی (Difference) و همفازی خروجیها در حالت تحریک پورت مجموع (SUM)

ایمیل ارتباطی و سفارشات :Anjoman.master@yahoo.com
ایمیل ارتباطی و سفارشات :Anjoman.master@yahoo.comبرگرفته شده از rf-microwave-antenna.blog.ir
لینک مهم : عکس نقشه  
http://bayanbox.ir/view/4358746141420502491/Attractiveness-of-countries-based-on-wages.jpg

وضعیت دستمزدها در جهان 
چینی ها چند تا اشکال اساسی دارند..
آمریکا و آلمان و انگلیس ، به کل اروپا خوبند. وضعشون خوبه و دستمزد ها هم خوبه. استرالیا و کانادا هم خوبند.
چین وضعش خوبه ولی خوب دستمزد نمیده. روسیه اقتصادش به خوبی چین نیست و دستمزد خوب نمیده.
monitoring bitterex.io
PLANS:
120% after 1 day
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 1 $20.00 – $700.00 101.50
Plan 2 $701.00 – $2500.00 105.00
Plan 3 $2501.00 – $10000.00 107.00
Plan 4 $10001.00 – $25000.00 110.00
Plan 5 $25001.00 and more 120.00
 390% after 5 days
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 1 $20.00 – $700.00 109.00
Plan 2 $701.00 – $2500.00 130.00
Plan 3 $2501.00 – $10000.00 200.00
Plan 4 $10001.00 – $25000.00 270.00
Plan 5 $25001.00 and more 390.00
Short of plans: 101.5% after 1 day up to 6000% after 60 days
Referral commission: 1%
Fully automated ?: yes
Start Date : Jul 28, 2018
Min Spend : 20$
Max Spend : unlimited
Payment Methods : Bitcoin, Payeer, perfect_money, litecoin
Security Systems: SSL security
About this hyip:
At Bitterex, we are dedicated to pro
Hyper-V Architecture
Hyper-V features a Type 1 hypervisor-based architecture. The hypervisor virtualizes processors and memory and provides mechanisms for the virtualization stack in the root partition to manage child partitions (virtual machines) and expose services such as I/O devices to the virtual machines.
The root partition owns and has direct access to the physical I/O devices. The virtualization stack in the root partition provides a memory manager for virtual machines, management APIs, and virtualized I/O devices. It also implements emulated devices such as the integrated device electronics (IDE) disk controller and PS/2 input device port, and it supports Hyper-V-specific synthetic devices for increased performance and reduced overhead.
The Hyper-V-specific I/O architecture consis
Hyper-V Architecture
Hyper-V features a Type 1 hypervisor-based architecture. The hypervisor virtualizes processors and memory and provides mechanisms for the virtualization stack in the root partition to manage child partitions (virtual machines) and expose services such as I/O devices to the virtual machines.
The root partition owns and has direct access to the physical I/O devices. The virtualization stack in the root partition provides a memory manager for virtual machines, management APIs, and virtualized I/O devices. It also implements emulated devices such as the integrated device electronics (IDE) disk controller and PS/2 input device port, and it supports Hyper-V-specific synthetic devices for increased performance and reduced overhead.
The Hyper-V-specific I/O architecture consis
مقاله شماره 108 ::An Investigation of Muscle Models for Physiologically Based Intonation Modellingسال انتشار : 2015شبیه سازی و ترجمه کامل این مقاله موجود می باشد.زمینه مرتبط : عصبی عضلانی_ مدلسازی بیولوژیکی
جهت دریافت اصل مقاله به کانال تلگرامی زیر مراجعه گردد:
                                                          @arshaddars
جراحی مینی بای پس معده از جدیدترین روش های جراحی لاغری است که ترکیبی از عمل اسلیو معده و بای پس معده به شمار می رود. کاهش وزن با مینی بای پس معده به دو صورت انجام می شود. این جراحی بر خلاف بای پس نرمال، روده کوچک و معده را تنها با یک آناستوموز (نقطه اتصال) به یکدیگر متصل می کند. به همین دلیل جراحی مینی بای پس معده با نام بای پس تک آناستوموزی نیز شناخته می شود.
با بستن میزان قابل توجهی از حجم معده در جراحی مینی بای پس معده، میزان غذایی که معده می
PBR PTP IPIP

Policy Base Routing on IPIP tunnel with PTP Addressing. In this article you can know how to configure IPIP tunnel, PTP addressing at the end using Policy base Routing (PBR) on Tunnel IPIP). Theory about (PBR) In computer networking, policy-based routing (PBR) is a technique used to make routing decisions based on policies set by the network administrator.When a router receives a packet it normally decides where to forward it based on the destination address in thepacket, which is then used to look up an entry in a routing table. However, in some cases, there may be a need to forward the packet based on other criteria. For example, a network administrator might want to forward a packet based on the source address, not the destination address. This should not be confused
Towards Simulating the Internet of Things
Abstract
There is an increasing interest in Internet of Things (IoT) and healthcare is considered to be one of the most common applications of it. Using the IoT paradigm, various devices including smart-phones and sensor-embedded healthcare applications can be used for monitoring health. In this study, we model an IoT use case scenario with regard to monitoring the activities associated with health. In particular, we present our use case using the SimIoT extended simulation toolkit to demonstrate the various functions and the interactions occurring within the IoT-enabled healthcare context. Specifically, we extend the functionalities of the SimIC simulation toolkit by adding the IoT layer that incorporates IoT devices which generated data for the p
بردکرامب Breadcrumb به متن های کوتاه لینک داری گفته می شود که برای دسترسی سریع کاربر در بالا یا پایین صفحه به صورت افقی قرار گرفته و موقعیت فعلی کاربر در سایت را نشان می دهند. اصطلاح بردکرامب از داستان هانسل و گرتل گرفته شده است که دو کودک تصمیم می گیرند با استفاده از خرده نان مسیر برگشتشان را در جنگل علامت گذاری کنند. معادل های فارسی بردکرامب نشانگرصفحات و مسیر راهنمای صفحه می باشند. شما در فروم ها رایج ترین نوع بردکرامب را مشاهده کرده اید. فروم
فردریک* گفت: what's the difference between "eidet mobarak" and "eid mobarak؟
طوری نگاهش کردم که خودش فهمید جمله‌های فارسی رو با یه لهجه‌ای گفته که نیاز دارم گیرنده‌هام رو دوباره تنظیم کنم تا بفهمم! وسط توضیحات مبسوط متوجه شدم که اون "ت" در عیدت، شبیه "ت" در شبت بخیر  است :دی و به غیر از تولدت مبارک "happy birthday to you" لزوماً درک نمی‌کنند که چرا باید شب این‌قدر به طور اختصاصی برای تو بخیر بشه و عید فقط برای تو مبارک باشه!
* همسر خانم کریستین :)
بدون شک با عکس تجاری و عکس تبلیغاتی در ارتباط بوده‌اید و حتما نمونه‌های مختلفی از آن را دیده‌اید. اما شاید به تفاوت این دو با یکدیگر پی نبرده‌ باشید و یا اصلا، قائل به تفاوت میان این دو نوع حیطه از عکاسی نباشید. علی رغم اینکه عکاسی تجاری و عکاسی تبلیغاتی در نظر بسیاری از افراد، یک نوع از عکاسی محسوب می‌شود اما در واقع این دو نوع عکاسی با هم کاملا متفاوت هستند. به عنوان یک کارفرما و صاحب یک تجارت، آشنایی با این تفاوت‌ها برای شما حائز اهمیت و
As an american travler it is not easy to travel to iran on your own so you need one travel company to arrange every thing for you.

uppersia did it for me, What an amazing company!
they are so Friendly, quick respond and had great communication you don't have to chase them, they contact you prior you booking to provide more information about you trip. 

although my trip was short but Loved the experiences I had with them.

The trip started with a great pickup service from airport, where  i met my  tour guide seyed ali mohammad hosseini.
Ali was really professional, kind,informative,polite and patient. 

Everything was planned perfectly. i had a great time doing this trip and i also take a lot of memories home because ali took amazing pictures of me . Thank you for this experien
As an american travler it is not easy to travel to iran on your own so you need one travel company to arrange every thing for you.
uppersia did it for me, What an amazing company!they are so Friendly, quick respond and had great communication you don't have to chase them, they contact you prior you booking to provide more information about you trip. 
although my trip was short but Loved the experiences I had with them.
The trip started with a great pickup service from airport, where  i met my  tour guide seyed ali mohammad hosseini.Ali was really professional, kind,informative,polite and patient. 
Everything was planned perfectly. i had a great time doing this trip and i also take a lot of memories home because ali took amazing pictures of me . Thank you for this experience ! 
I would
Under the First Amendment, Americans enjoy two liberty concerning religion: the right to be free from a government-imposed faith, and also a right to practice any faith.  While private employers aren't bound by the Constitution's limitations on government, they are subject to state and federal laws that prohibit religious discrimination in employment.  Given the number of employed persons and the range of religious faiths in this country and the freedom we like to express our views, the topic of religious discrimination continues to pose tough questions for companies and the courts.
Due to our nation's great diversity, companies may hire workers from a terrific selection of countries and spiritual backgrounds.  In an ideal work environment, the spiritual beliefs of a certain worker, or
Gilsonite, also known as Natural Asphalt or Natural Bitumen, to serve a wide range of industries including oil and drilling, asphalt and road paving, steel and metal casting, inks, paints and varnishes and chemical products. Gilsonite can be used in shoe industry as shiner, protector of surface against the humidity and dust also make flexibility due solid oil content. Gilsonite or natural asphalt also can be used in ink industry to be used as stabilizer of ink and increase the stickiness on the paper.
Our mine, factory, and warehouses are located in west of Iran at Kermanshah Province, Iran, and the headquarters of our company is located in Tehran with a branch in Kermanshah, Iran. At present, our company produces three grades of Gilsonite for our customer's based on their requirements.

یکی از مواردی که اکثر زبان آموزها رو گیج میکنه تفاوت سه تا فعل مهم see ،
look و watch در زبان انگلیسی هست. این سه تا فعل میتونن به معنای دیدن ، نگاه کردن و تماشا کردن استفاده شن ولی طبق معمول یه سری استثنا و تفاوت تو کاربردشون وجود داره که تو این مطلب با هم یاد میگیریم.
برای مشاهده ادامه مطلب تفاوت see و look و watch در زبان انگلیسی کلیک کنید.

در این نظریه سونیا لوبومیرسکی (Sonja-Lyubomirsky)و همکاران او تعیین کننده های شادکامی را مشخص کرده و سهم هر یک را در فرمولی که به آن فرمول شادکامی می گویند، معین ساخته اند.سلیگمن در آثار خود از این نظریه در تبیین شادی و شادمانی های اصیل استفاده کرده و به آن ارجاع داده است.فرمول شادکامی :
H=S+C+Vدر این فرمول: H (happiness)سطح شادکامی است؛ S (set point) عوامل وضعی یا عوامل ژنتیکی و ارثی و تثبیت شده است؛ C (condition)عوامل محیطی نظیر خانه ، ازدواج، سن ، تحصیل و… ؛ V (voluntary acti
Atlas Stone are  50 years of “experience” in decorative and structural stone processing in Iran.
Which stones do we supply?
As for the stones, we can supply you varieties of Travertines, Marbles, Granites and Onyx. All can be supplied in blocks, Slabs and tiles in a very standard export scales.
How about the Logistics?
As for the logistics, we have an excellent logistic team to take care of Sea and Road transportation. Even when the term of contract is FOB where we have no responsibility for the carriage, we still help our customers in order to choose the best companies and best rates for transportation.

What is the Export Management Company?
Exports management companies are completely independent companies that act as export sales departments for manufacturers. The commitme
خرید عینک آفتابی بر اساس مدل چهره. برای این که مطمئن شوید چه عینکی برای صورت شما مناسب است، باید ابتدا فرم صورت خود را بشناسید. فرم صورت شما ممکن است گرد، بیضی شکل، قلبی شکل یا مربعی شکل باشد. در این پست از آرایشیک، شما را با تشخیص فرم صورت و خرید عینک آفتابی بر اساس آن آشنا خواهیم کرد. با ما همراه باشید.
خرید عینک آفتابی بر اساس مدل چهرهانتخاب عینک آفتابی بر اساس مدل چهره
 اندازه صورت : هرچه صورتتان کوچکتر باشد، عینک آفتابی هم کوچکتر و برعکس.
Ask a few people around you what digital marketing
is. Or ask them to explain how digital marketing works. Listen
to interesting answers! Some people try to get the definition at the same
time and deliver it, and some people are very comfortable saying that "I
think it's digital marketing!"
But if you tell those people that they may not have a place
to eat even if they do not exactly know what digital marketing is, they've been
working for years! Over the past few years, customer behavior has
undergone tremendous changes. Let me give you an example:
It was just a few days ago that one of my closest friends
had bought a pair of shoes and had the right to miss what was the
shoe! What strange to me was that this friend works in a restaurant and
works from 9 am to 9 pm. In fact, there
After expending considerable effort on formulating a strategy, most executives would like to see their company’s strategic plans fully executed. Deviations from the strategic plan are often assumed to be detrimental to corporate performance. However, compliance with the strategy doesn’t necessarily correlate directly to performance.
The gap between strategy and the execution of that strategy is often referred to as “strategic dissonance.” We like to call it “strategic stress.” The “Yerkes-Dodson Law,” which has been used in research that examines the relationship between stress and individual performance, shows that stress increases performance up to a certain point, but not beyond that point. In a similar vein, “strategic stress” can improve your company’s performa
Gilsonite, also known as Natural Asphalt or Natural Bitumen, to serve a wide range of industries including oil and drilling, asphalt and road paving, steel and metal casting, inks, paints and varnishes and chemical products. Gilsonite can be used in shoe industry as shiner, protector of surface against the humidity and dust also make flexibility due solid oil content. Gilsonite or natural asphalt also can be used in ink industry to be used as stabilizer of ink and increase the stickiness on the paper.Our mine, factory, and warehouses are located in west of Iran at Kermanshah Province, Iran, and the headquarters of our company is located in Tehran with a branch in Kermanshah, Iran. At present, our company produces three grades of Gilsonite for our customer's based on their requirements.

#Coronavirus; all questions and answers
دریافت جزوه کامل سوالات و پاسخ های بسیار حیاتی درباره ورووس کروناحجم: 301 کیلوبایت 
Naming the coronavirus disease (COVID-2019) and the virus that causes it
Official names have been announced for the virus responsible for COVID-19 (previously known as “2019 novel coronavirus”) and the disease it causes.  The official names are:
Disease: 
coronavirus disease 
(COVID-19)
Virus:
severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2(SARS-CoV-2)
Why do the virus and the disease have different names? 
Viruses, and the diseases they cause, often have different names.  For example, HIV is the virus that causes AIDS.  People often know the name of a disease, such as measles, but not the
خرید عینک آفتابی بر اساس مدل چهره. برای این که مطمئن شوید چه عینکی برای صورت شما مناسب است، باید ابتدا فرم صورت خود را بشناسید. فرم صورت شما ممکن است گرد، بیضی شکل، قلبی شکل یا مربعی شکل باشد. در این پست از آرایشیک، شما را با تشخیص فرم صورت و خرید عینک آفتابی بر اساس آن آشنا خواهیم کرد. با ما همراه باشید.

[caption id="attachment_40718" align="aligncenter" width="564"] خرید عینک آفتابی بر اساس مدل چهرهانتخاب عینک آفتابی بر اساس مدل چهره
 اندازه صورت : هرچه صورتتان کوچکتر ب
تعریف سبک زندگی چیست؟
سبک زندگی، مفهوم تازه ای نیست. هزاران سال است که انسانها کوشیده اند سبک زندگی خود را بشناسند و مدیریت کنند و حتی دولت ها کوشیده‌اند بر روی سبک زندگی مردمان خود، تاثیر بگذارند.
اما تعریف سبک زندگی و مفهوم پردازی در مورد آن، نسبتاً جدید است.
معمولاً نخستین استفاده جدی از لغت Lifestyle در متون جدید را به آلفرد آدلر روان درمان‌گر اتریشی نسبت می‌دهند (لغت Lebensstil).
اما باید به خاطر داشته باشیم که آنچه آدلر در مورد سبک زندگی مطر

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها